Monday, 23 January 2017

What My Toddler Eats #1



I am starting a new series on my blog showing what my toddlers eats. I will pick random days once a month and just post what he eats on that day.
Sonny is now 19 months old. This was his meals for Saturday 21st January.

Breakfast
Cheerios with blueberries
Innocent smoothie

Lunch
Dippy egg
Toast
Half a packet of crisps

Dessert
Yogurt and strawberries


Dinner
Fish fingers (with the breadcrumbs removed)
Oven chips
Mixed Vegetables

Desert
Strawberry custard pot



He also has two snacks throughout the day one in the morning and one in the afternoon. He loves his apples at the moment and of course white chocolate buttons as a treat.

He drinks orange or blackcurrant squash throughout the day. He isnt keen on water so thats why we give him squash.

Before bed he has 8oz of growing up milk.

What does your toddler eat in a day? I am always looking for new ideas for meals.

Thanks for reading
Bexmorts
xx