Tuesday, 15 November 2016

Charity at Christmas | My homeless gifts



Charity at Christmas | My homeless gifts
This year I have decided to do more for charity at Christmas. I made a box for the Operation Christmas Child appeal. I made a lovely box up for a boy age 2-4. I made a video all about this over on my YouTube channel. Follow the link below to watch this.
I then found out about boxes you could make up for the homeless in the Bristol area and found out my work place was getting involved with delivering the boxes. I loved getting involved with this and started my box straight away.
I made a box for a homeless lady. Here is a list of what was inside my box
  • Pastel Blue bobble hat
  • Cosy Christmas socks
  • Americano coffee
  • Box of tomato cup soups
  • 4 Bars of chocolate
  • Pot noodle
  • Toothbrushes
  • Toothpaste
  • Shower cream
I also added a little note to say Merry Christmas signing it from all the family.
I hope that the lady who gets my box really enjoys receiving it and loves everything inside.
I will defiantly be involved in the Christmas shoe box appeals again next year. It’s such a great way to give to people who don’t get Christmas presents.
 
Thanks for reading
Bexmorts
x