Friday, 21 October 2016

Weekend Tot Style #1 Autumn Outfit





Long Sleeved Top TU Clothing | Trousers TU Clothing | Hoody TU Clothing | Shoes Primark |


Now autumn is here my favourite season, I thought it would be a great time to join in with the 'Weekend Tot Style'.

I love autumn and when I saw these cute mustard coloured trousers in TU Clothing Sainsbury’s I just had to buy them for Sonny. They have little pictures of aeroplanes on them. The trousers came as a set with the long sleeved top and grey hoody. The long sleeved top has a dog pilot on it. The three piece set is only £12.

His new grey shoes I got him only last week. I think they are so cute. His Clarks shoes are his main shoes which he wears most of the time. I wanted to get him some trendy looking ones he could wear every now and then and for only £2.50 from Primark it doesn’t matter if he doesn’t wear them much.

I just love this outfit and I am now on the lookout for more autumn style clothing for Sonny.



The t-shirt he is wearing in the above photo is from Zara. We love shopping in Zara for boys clothing.

Thanks for reading
Bexmorts xx








The Diary of an Ordinary Mum