Friday, 28 October 2016

Halloween Sensory Bottles

 
Halloween Sensory Bottles
 
 
I made Sonny some sensory bottles ready for Halloween.
 
The first one I made was a spider themed one. I got some plastic spiders from home bargains they are orange and black. I just put these in the bottle with water and some green food colouring.
 
The second one I made was I just put some Halloween confetti inside it which I got picked up from Tesco's. 
 
Sonny just wants to drink the spider bottle, he thinks it’s a drink and hasn’t understood that it’s to play with.
 
They still look great and I am happy with the way they have turned out.
 
They are so easy and cheap to make.
 
Hope you all have a great Halloween. I think I will be vlogging my Halloween weekend so keep a look out for this.
 
Thanks for reading
Bexmorts
xx