Thursday, 22 September 2016

What I Love About Autumn

What I Love About Autumn
 
We have just had out little summer holiday away and now autumn is officially here.
So let’s get autumn ready. Autumn is my favourite time of the year. I feel all cosy and love nights at home on the sofa watching X-Factor waiting for Christmas to arrive. Here are a few things we have to look forward to now autumn is approaching.
Cosy sweaters
Warm drinks
Cold weather
Bonfires
Candles
Scarves and gloves
Pumpkins
Long chilly walks
Movie nights
Leaves changing colour
Crisp air
Halloween
Blankets
Crunchy leaves

This is a photo of Sonny last autumn. How tiny does my little boy look in this photo. Such a cutie.

What things do you look forward to during the autumn months? What’s your favourite season?
Thanks for reading
Bexmorts