Friday, 23 September 2016

New Linky Starting On Monday 'My Weekly Meal Plan'


I currently post my meal plan for most week. Meal Planning is a great way to save money and be prepared for the shopping trip for the week ahead.

I usually come up with a meal plan by getting ideas online and from magazines. Then I will write down any ingredients I need for this meal plan. I think this is a great way to save money as you are more organised with your food shopping and will not be picking up random things.

If you would like to join in with the weekly meal plan please look out for this on Monday 26th November. I am happy for you to use my photo from my blog for the meal plan as long as you make sure you use the linky.

Its a great way for us to join together and give each other ideas for future meal plans.

Look forward to seeing all your meal plans linked.



Thanks for reading
Bexmorts
xx