Monday, 18 July 2016

Chicken and Potato Curry Slimming World | RECIPE OF THE MONTH


RECIPE OF THE MONTH

This is a new series I will be doing on my blog. Once a month I plan to post a recipe I haved tried out in that month.


Chicken and Potato Curry Slimming World
I found this recipe but I adapted it a little. This is my version of the recipe.




Ingredients

450g chicken diced
1 large onion chopped
6 new potatoes cut in half
1 tin chopped tomatoes
2 tsp of curry paste
2 tsp curry powder
3 handfuls of baby spinach
Coriander to garnish

Method

1, Cook the chicken in 1 calorie olive oil spray until cooked all the way through

2, Add the chopped onion, curry paste, curry powder and spinach and let that cook for 5 mins

3, Now add the tin tomatoes, potatoes and 10fl oz of water. Let this simmer for 35-40 mins until the potatoes are cooked.

4, Now serve and sprinkle the coriander on top of the curry. We had a little bit of wholegrain rice with this also.


So easy to cook. I would rate this recipe 7/10.



Thanks for reading
Bexmorts x