Tuesday, 14 June 2016

Superhero Themed Father Day Ideas

Superhero Themed Father Day Ideas
 
I thought I would have a theme this Father Day, I have picked the theme of Superhero.
The first thing I made was a video to go live on YouTube on Sunday 19th June. So Darren does not know anything about this so we can all sit together and watch this on Fathers Day morning. I put a few clips of him and our son Sonny together with a Superhero poem popping up inbetween the clips. I love it and its one of my favourite videos so far. I will put the link here but it wont go live till 19th June so the link wont work until then.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y8wJZAGuxr0
I then found a T-Shirt in Matalan for £3 which says 'My Daddy is my Superhero' perfect I thought for Sonny to wear on the day.
I started searching the internet for Fathers Day superhero ideas and found a cake topper. So now I need to get my bake on ready to make a cake next weekend for the special day.
I come across a good shop on FB I will link it below. I have ordered a photo frame as seen in the photo above but it will be personalised to how we wanted it with just Daddy and Sonny. I am unsure if this will arrive on time though as it was hard to get hold of as it was out of stock every time I tried. I ordered it late but fingers crossed it comes on time.
http://www.dorothyandtheodore.com/
I also ordered a superhero card online at MoonPig. I have shown it in the photo above. I thought it was perfect to go with my theme.
So that's everything I have planned for my Superhero Fathers Day. If you have any other ideas let me know in the comments.

I am really excited as its Darrens first Fathers Day. If the weather is nice I think we are off to a local national trust place for a Fathers Day BBQ.
Thanks for reading
Bexmorts
xx