Monday, 27 June 2016

Our weekend 25th June 2016




As Darren was away at the Glastonbury Festival this weekend it was just me and Sonny for the whole weekend.
We had such a lovely time together and I really loved spending quality time with just me and him. I guess it reminds me of back when I used to be on maternity leave with him.
On the Saturday we joined a local musical class for baby's and toddlers. This was free for us as it was at our local national trust place The Courts Gardens in Holt. Sonny really enjoyed it and couldn't stop smiling. After this we sat in the gardens and had a little picnic. This was hard work as he kept trying to crawl away and the grass was still a little wet from the rain. We then went for a small walk around the gardens.
After this we just went home and Sonny napped then we played at home for the rest of the day.
I treated myself to a takeaway pizza and a glass of wine.

On Sunday we went down to the local town park as they had a Veterans Day with lots going on. We met my sister down there with her kids. We fed the ducks first then looked round the Veterans day and then popped to the park for a go on the swings. We were down there for about three hours then walked home and Sonny napped and then we again stayed home and played.
This was our weekend and it was a really good one which is why I wanted to share this on my blog this week.


                                    

Hope you all had a good weekend. What did you get up too?
Thanks for reading Bexmorts x

I also vlogged the weekend you can go and watch this on the link below
https://youtu.be/jLNxKJvCIC4