Monday, 11 January 2016

This year



Bit late but better late than never.

So here is just a quick list of my new years resolutions

1, To meal plan and keep it up throughout the year.
This helps me to save money and be more prepared.

2, To do a good will gesture. Once a month
Whether is to give money to homeless or randomly but a cup of coffee for someone.

3, To get fit and healthy again
No excuse now as Sonny is here and old enough for me to get on with this. I have joined a local class called project6pack and this teaches me to eat clean and also work out.

4, To keep making YouTube videos and not give up.
This is a great way to record Sonny growing up and have the memories saved.

That's all I have as I didn't want too many as I wanted to be realistic.
Now to get on with them.

Happy New Year

Bexmorts