Sunday, 15 November 2015

INSTAGRAM #WEEKLYROUNDUP

Our week in photos



 









We had a busy week this week as it was my birthday and Darren's birthday also Darren had the week off work.
Monday was my birthday and we went into Bath Spa to the Thermae Spa and to Sotto Sotto Italian restaurant. I had a lovely relaxing birthday.
Tuesday we went to go and check out the Whitehall garden centre Christmas displays and also had some lunch there as well.
Wednesday we went to Bishopstrow House for afternoon tea something I won in a raffle a while back. So a great little freebie.
Thursday we didn't have much planned me and Sonny went to the library for rhyme time and then we all went to B&Q.
Friday was a day trip to London for Darren's birthday. We went to Madame Tussauds, Tower Bridge, Buckingham Palace and the London Eye.


 You can also watch my YouTube video on my week on the link below

Thanks for reading
Bexmorts
xx

Why not join in and share your week. #weeklyroundup