Saturday, 24 October 2015

Autumn Tag

 
 
 
 
 
1. Ok we're talking coffee's - what's your favourite seasonal drink from Starbucks/Costa/Cafe Nero etc?  
I love coffee and Starbucks is my favourite coffee shop. At the moment I am loving Hazelnut Lattes. I cant wait to see what Christmas coffees come out this year. I am not keen on the Pumpkin Spice lattes so haven't tried that one.
 
2. Accessories - what do you opt for, scarf, boots, gloves?
I love gloves as I get really cold hands easily. But I am looking forward to buying some nice big scarves this Autumn so a trip to Primark is on the cards.

3. Music - what's your favourite music to listen to during Autumn?
Since having Sonny I have not had the chance to listen to music or keep up to date with what's hot at the moment. I am looking forward to Ellie Gouldings new album which is due out soon, so that will probably be my Autumn album this year.
 
4. Perfume - what's your favourite scent for this time of year?
I am currently wearing Down Town Calvin Klein so this will be this years autumnal scent.

5. Candles - what scents will you be burning this season?
 I bought a really nice candle from Home Bargains the other day which is Apple Cinnamon so I will be buying another one of these and this will be my Autumn scent as its smells like Christmas.

6. What do you love most about Autumn?
Cosy nights watching TV with a nice hot drink. Long relaxing baths (not sure I will get many of these this year with Sonny here)
The biggest thing I love about Autumn is the lead up to Christmas.
Oh and my birthday.

7. Favourite makeup look?
I don't really wear much makeup but I plan on getting a deep red/berry colour lipstick for when I go out and about. I am not sure yet whether it will suit me.
 
8. What are you looking forward to most in Autumn?
My First Christmas with Sonny. I have so much planned and I am also planning on doing Vlogmas this year on my YouTube channel. So go check out my channel and subscribe to keep updated. YouTube.com/c/Bexmorts
 
 
I would like to tag Claire at http://mumwifebeautifulnice.blogspot.co.uk/ 
 


The tag is open for anyone to do, so why not do it on your own blog if you have one! 

 


Thanks for reading
Bexmorts
xx