Monday, 17 August 2015

Our Weekend 15th August

We started our weekend on the Friday night like we always do. I made us a Chilli and watched the football while Darren had a cider I popped open my mini bottle of wine and had a glass of that. Darren fell asleep watching the football so me and Sonny went up to bed.
On the Saturday Darren popped up to his dads to drive him to the shop so he took along Sonny. I then got some jobs done. While they were out I managed to do ALL the housework, try my new New Look clothes on and had a nice long bath. When they got back I was sat in the garden enjoying a nice cocktail in the sun.

We then took Sonny for a walk to the shop and bought an ice cream. That evening we stayed in and treated ourselves to Chinese and watched the rugby. We are getting ready for the rugby world cup.
 
Not much happened on the Sunday. We woke up and had a bacon sandwich and a cup of tea. Here is a photo of sonny on Sunday morning. Love this photo so much.
 
We then headed out for a walk to Tesco and back as we needed to buy some food for the Sunday roast dinner.
We watched football (AGAIN) and some more golf. I actually put my headphones on and caught up on some more YouTube videos.
I then headed to the kitchen and cooked us a yummy roast beef dinner and then we had a chocolate fudge cake for desert.
 
That was my weekend. Not much happened a very chilled one. How was your weekend? Did you get up too much?
Thanks for reading
Bexmorts
xx