Wednesday, 17 June 2015

Questions For The Boyfriend




I keep seeing this post on Facebook. You are given a set of questions and without any prompting you get your boyfriend to answer them.
So lets test Darren and see what he comes up with. Could be interesting.

1, What is something I always say to you?
Stop blowing bubbles

2, What makes me Happy?
Sunshine

3, What makes me sad?
Rain

4, How do I make you laugh?
By being clumsy

5, What was I like as a child?
Tomboy

6, How old am I?
34

7, How tall am I?
5ft

8, What is my favourite thing to do?
Blog

9, What do I do when you're not around?
Blog

10, If I become famous, what will it be for?
Being my wife when I am famous

11, What am I really good at?
Being pregnant

12, What am I not very good at?
Driving

13, What is my favourite food?
Spaghetti Carbonara

14, What makes you proud of me?
That you cook and wash up

15, If I was a character, who would I be?
Cinderella

16, What do you and me do together?
Eat takeaways

17, How are you and me the same?
We have the same views on life

18, How are you and me different?
Spending money

19, How do you know I love you?
I don't

20, What do I like the most about you?
Making me breakfast in bed

21, Where is my favourite place to go?
Bournemouth beach

Such random answers but I have typed the first thing he said to me.

Why not give these questions a go with your boyfriend/husband and tag me so I can read them.

Thanks for reading

Bexmorts
xx