Wednesday, 13 May 2015

What's in my hospital bag


I have done a YouTube video on What's in my hospital bag but thought I would also put a blog post up as well so anybody who may be interested can look at a list as it may be easier. My link to my YouTube is below.

I have done a lot of research and investigation on this and I really hope I haven't missed anything.

2 x Nighties (ones I don't mind getting ruined)
1 x Shorts pyjamas set
Dressing gown
2 x Socks
5 x Knickers
2 Packs of maternity pads
1 Pack of breast pads
Nipple cream

Nursing bra
Going home outfit- Maxi dress
Shampoo
Conditioner

Dry shampoo
Shower gel
Toothpaste
Toothbrush
Hairbrush
Hair ties & hair band
Deodorant
Lip balm
Ear plugs
Moisturiser
Body spray
Fudge
Chocolate
Energy drink
Flavoured water drink
Towel
Flannel
Water spray
Phone charger/powerbank
Change for car park
Hospital notes




These are just the things I need and I will do a separate post for baby boys hospital bag. COMING SOON

Please comment and let me know if you think I have forgotten anything.


http://youtu.be/9apbAryN6JM

 
Thanks for reading Bexmorts