Saturday, 2 May 2015

April Favourites

April Favourites

1, Chocolate and Easter Eggs
Everyone loves chocolate which means everyone loves Easter. I done really well this year especially as I am an adult. I got a total of 6 eggs which I am still trying to get through now a month later. I will not share though I am being a mean on that one.


2, You Tube Channel
I have a new favourite YouTube Channel that I have started to watch and its Emily, Jack and Indianna see link attached. Its a very down to earth normal family and I am watching there videos from day 1 to get tips on being a new mum. I still have many more to catch up on yet so looking forward to watching them. https://www.youtube.com/user/emilyjackandindiana

3, Tanya Burr book
I got this for an Easter present from boyfriend instead of chocolate. I haven't finished reading it yet but have enjoyed what I have read so far. I have also tried two of the recipes from there which have also been a success. I may do a review just on this book so I will not write too much about it in this post.


4, Baby Events
Tesco and Asda have both had baby events on this month. I have post and emails from them both informing me this is coming up. I like these events as the nappies, wipes and other things for my baby boy go on offer and its a good time to buy and get stocked up for when he is here. I have purchased things from both shops and picked up some great bargains.


What were your favourites for April?

Thanks for reading
Bexmorts xx