Wednesday, 1 April 2015

March Favourites


March Favourites

So we are already in April, how did we get there so quickly? Here are my March favourites.

1,You Tube Channel
Katie and Baby I have been addicted to this channel and have watched so many videos but still have many more to get through. She is such a lovely girl and I am learning many things from her early on videos on prepping for a baby and also pregnancy. If you are going through pregnancy I would recommend her channel to you. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFVJU0OMU6n-kgQi-Z6FW4A


2, Pastel colour nail polish
So now we have hit spring and the sun is shinning its now time to ditch all the dark colours and bring some pretty light colours back into our lives. My favourite nail polishes at the moment are
Rimmel 60 seconds 405 Rose Libertine
Rimmel 60 seconds 430 Coralicious
Rimmel 60 seconds 203 Lose Your Lingerie
Rimmel 60 seconds 842 Too Cool Too Tango

3, Origins Face Mask
I don't usually do many face packs but got this one for Christmas so I try to put this on my face weekly while I have my relaxing bath. I only leave it on for about 5 minutes and once washed off my skin feels all soft and refreshed. This one I have been using is called Out of Trouble 10 minute mask to rescue problem skin.

4, Hot Cross Buns
Its getting closer to Easter and I know this is in April. But I have been eating Hot Cross Buns throughout March as they have been available in the shops already. Marks and Spencer's do some Chocolate and Fudge ones and they are amazing. I do love just the normal ones toasted with some butter on. Yummy.

5, The Script
On Monday 9th March I went to see The Script live with my partner down in Bournemouth BIC and the show was amazing. Danny the lead singing came right up to our seats and sang to us which I got very excited about but messed up the photos when trying to take some. This is the third time I have been to see The Script live and I have to say the show gets better every year. I can't wait for the next tour. If you haven't listened to the new album yet you should give it a listen as there are some really good songs on it.
Thanks for reading
Bexmorts xx