Friday, 13 February 2015

Everyday Makeup

Everyday Make-Up


This weeks blog is about the makeup I wear everyday. This list is the makeup I wear to work everyday. Most of the makeup I own is pretty cheap but it looks good and I can't afford the expensive brands.

1, The first thing I would apply is my foundation I use the Maybelline Dream Satin Liquid in the shade Ivory. I apply this with the Real Techniques face brush. I have used this Foundations for a couple years and it suits my skin perfectly. I have tried other brands but most make my skin look orange, so I stick with this one.

2, I then use the Wake Me Up Concealer which is mentioned on many blogs I read and is a favourite by many Bloggers. I would recommend this product as its goes on nicely and blends into the skin well.

3, I use the Mac Mineralize skin finish natural in the shade medium to finish off the face. I looks very pale after this so put a little bit of the Primark Sunkissed Glimmer Compact on my cheeks to give my skin some glow. I want to start using blusher as this is something I haven't used for a while. So if anybody has any recommendations on good blushers please comment below.

4, I brought a new Eyebrow kit a couple of weekends ago and I am really like it. I got the Collections Eyebrow kit as it was on offer. I am new to doing eyebrows but this kit is good as its contains the clear mascara which helps shape the brow too.

5, If I have time I will add some eyeshadow to my eyelids I picked up this pallete from Primark PS Love range and it was only £2.00. The colours are really nice and ideal for everyday makeup. See photo below.

6, The next thing I do to my eyes is the mascara and eyeliner. For my eyeliner I use which the Avon Glimmerstick in Blackest Black, I have been using this for a couple of years so cheap but applies really good on the eye. I have recently tried a new Mascara which I am really liking which is the Maybelline Lash Sensational in black.

7, For my lips I just use either lip balm or the Mac Matte Pink Plaid.

So that's my everyday makeup I hope you enjoyed reading my post. Thanks for taking time out to read this.
Bexmorts xx