Sunday, 8 February 2015

Emma's Diary packs



Emmas Diary Pack


So today I went to pick up my free Emma's Diary packs and thought I would do a blog post about them.
I had to sign up and log into the Emma's Diary Website www.emmasdiary.co.uk/ its a great website with lots of advice and information for Mums to be till Toddler age. The website alone is worth checking out even if you are not interested in the freebies.
As soon as you register to the website you will be taken to a page which shows the free vouchers to pick up your goody bags. I have only collected two so far and I have one more to collect.
You click on the claim voucher icon and fill in the required information and then a voucher will pop up that you will need to print off and take to an Argos or Boots store.
The two backs I picked up were Bump to Baby and Mum to be. I collected them from Argos with no hassle.
You get so many free samples in the bags as seen in the photo above. I will list everything I got below. There were also leaflets and money off vouchers within the pack. I would recommend anybody who is expecting to go and pick there free pack up. Doesn't everybody love free stuff??

Pampers Newborn Nappy
Pampers Sensitive Wipes
Fairy Non- Bio liquid tablet
All Bran Red Berry crunch
A normal size pack of Johnsons Baby extra sensitive wipes
Mentanium Everyday Barrier Ointment
Johnsons Baby nappy cream
Johnsons Baby Bath top to toe
Johnsons Baby oil

Thanks for reading
Bexmorts xx