Thursday, 23 October 2014

Superdrug Haul

I thought I would share with you the things I brought in Superdrug on my shopping trip from the weekend.

I only went in to get some more Maybelline Falsies Volum Express mascara in Black. But as I walked round I picked up more things for my basket.

The mascara was £7.99 and this is my favourite mascara at the moment I use this every day.
Then I picked up the Maybelline  Brow Drama Brow Mascara in Dark Blond. The price of this was £4.99.
I needed some new shower gel and noticed my Favourite one was on offer. The Original Source Vanilla and Raspberry fragrance. This smells so gorgeous you just want to eat this when you use it. Was on offer at 99p.
After buying the Strawberry laces hand wash and loving that one I wanted to try another fun edition. So I brought the Bubble Gum one and this was still on offer at 89p. Love the colour of this its looks so pretty.
The next two things I purchased was L'OREAL Skin Perfection. The Soothing Gel-Cream face wash for £4.49 and the Micellar Water for £4.99. Cant wait to try these out and I love the packaging as they are pink.

Hope you enjoyed the read today.

Bexmorts xx