Sunday, 5 October 2014

Primark and Shopping Haul

Shopping Haul

Hello and hope you're all enjoying your weekend.
Yesterday (Saturday) I went shopping in Bristol with my two friends we had a really nice girly day. We went shopping and then for lunch at Frankie and Bennys.

So here is my Haul on what I brought while shopping.

 
So the first shop I purchased stuff from was Boots. I got the Garnier Ultimate Blends Sleek Perfector Oil. I have heard this is really good for dry ends and my hair is like that at the moment so cant wait to try this out. This cost me £6.65 as it was on offer. Usual price £9.99.
I just loved the look of this hand wash Carex Complete STRAWBERRY LACES. How fun does that sound and it only cost me £1.00.
 
 

Then I went to LUSH which is in all my shopping trips. I always try to pick different things each time I go. This time I have gone for Space Girl Bomb for £2.35 and Granny Takes a Dip Bath Bomb for £3.35. So cheap for a great little bath treat.
 
 
So then we went to Primark which is huge in Bristol 4 floors. I had to try and limit myself in this shop as could easily buy and spend so much.
Another hair product I brought to try out for my dry hair is this Argan Oil hair mask, this cost me £2.00.
Then my friend told me that Primark false nails are really good and last ages. They have so many pretty designs I picked a light purple colour with a silver pattern on then. Cant wait to try these for one of my next nights out. Cost a bargain price of £1.00
I got this cute purse for £2.00 cream with black spots on. I will use this when I go on nights out and I don't want to take all my cards out with me.
 
 
I got this cute little black pump shoes for only £6.00 these I brought for work as I am not quite ready to start wearing boots yet. Also black goes with everything so always a safe option.
 
 
 
I needed some new Gym socks so picked up some of these for £2.00 for 3 pairs.
I also brought some more of these Super Cosy tights which are so nice to wear and cost me £3.50. I think these will be one of my favourites this autumn/winter.
 
 
I got some cheap leggings at only £3.00 and they feel really good quality so hopefully these will last me a while. Leggings are my favourite thing to wear when its cold out.
Then I got some more of these Skinny Black Trousers. They feel so soft and fit really nice. They only cost £10.00. They do these in lots of different colours I brought the wine colour last time I went and wanted the black ones for work and because like I said before black goes with everything.
 
My last purchase was some of the Primark velvet coat hangers as I am trying to re-organise my wardrobe and I now have 3 packs of these. They costs £4.00 for 10 hangers.
 
I love shopping at the moment and cant wait to go again already.
 
Hope you enjoyed todays post.
Bexmorts xx