Sunday, 19 October 2014

Apps on my I-Phone

So today I thought I would share with you the Apps I love on my I-Phone. I wont sit here and tell you about all the Apps I have on my phone as that would just bore you all. So I will just pick my favourite top 5.



1,
Spotify
How can you not love this App free music!!!!! I listen to this when I am at work and at home. You can listen to any album or artist you want and also they suggest radio channels you can listen to which will play you songs you would like linked to what you have listened to. I have not paid the extra money for this yet so I can only skip a certain amount of songs a day and cant listen to music offline.

2,
Bloglovin
I love to catch up on people Blogs daily so just have a quick look through this App and have a few reads during my day. If you would like to follow me on Bloglovin my link is
http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12578141
Add your link in the comments so I can check yours out too.

3,
My next one of course is Twitter. This is a great way to keep track off everything going on and also to keep up with other Bloggers. I never really used Twitter before blogging but now I am on this every day and I am addicted.

4,
Instagram
I have always loved Instagram as I love looking at other peoples photos and what they are getting up too. I guess that's me being nosey. HAHA
I also love to post a lot of photos on there myself as I love taking photos and TRY to be creative with these as well.
If you would like to follow me on Instagram my name on there is Bexmorts

5,
Snapchat is my last favourite app. I just find this can be a fun way of messaging and sharing photos with your friends. I get so many random funny Snapchats from my friends which makes me laugh during my day.

I hope you enjoyed todays blog post.

Bexmorts xx