Thursday, 25 September 2014

Top Ten Tag

I have been nominated for the Top Ten Tag by Elle at Notes of Pentranella. So like every Tag I get tagged in I will love to continue and give you my Top Ten. Thank you Elle

So here are the rules

TOP TEN TAG RULES
Copy and Paste everything in Bold
This Tag was made by Jessica Vannan at Pretty Chit Chat 
I was tagged by Elle at Notes Of Petranella
 
I would like to nominate
 
Lissybeauty
unefillemorderne.blogspot.com
 
 
 
 
 

1, Foundation
I use and have used for a couple of years the Maybelline Dream Satin Liquid foundation in the shade 10 Ivory. this matches my skin well and makes my skin more natural looking as I don't like to wear too much make up.
2, Powder
I use the MAC Mineralize Skin Finish Natural powder. I have only just started using this lately as I forgot I had it. But this finished off my foundation perfect.
3, Concealer
My favourite has to be the Rimmel London Wake Me Up this is a great concealer I use this under my eyes and on any blemishes I may have at the time.
4, Blush
Blush isn't something I usually use and I only actually own one Blush so this has to be the one I list here. Rimmel London Powder Blush in the shade 004 Pink Rose. I need to find a blush I like and start to wear this more especially during the winter to make my skin look glowing.
5, Bronzer
The Bronzer I am currently using and love is Maybelline Dream Terra Sun I brought this months ago and its still lasting me. I love using Bronzer maybe a bit too much some days. Oops
6, Highlighter
This is new to me as only come across Highlighter when reading Blogs recently and I am also new to the Blogging world. So now I know I need to invest in a highlighter this will be one of my next makeup purchases as I do not yet own one. Any recommendations would be good in comments below.
7, Mascara
I love the Falsies Volum Express mascara by Maybelline. I have used this for a couple of years and it makes my lushes look amazing. I have had so many comments, people even asking me if they are my real lashes.
8, Eye shadow
I don't wear eye shadow much mainly because I am rubbish at applying this. The eye shadows I have in my makeup bag currently are the BarryM Dazzle Dust in the shades 1 and 51 they go perfect together and I use these for a night out. I don't wear eyes shadow during the day.
9, Brows
This is a new thing I have started doing and again only just learnt about from peoples blogs. I ordered the Avon perfect eyebrow kit. I have this in the shade blonde. I love how good it shapes my brows for me. I cant say this is my favourite as its the only eyebrow product I have used. So I plan to try some more out before I pick my favourite.
10, Lips
I use the Vaseline on my lips first then apply my favourite lipstick which at the moment is the MAC Matte Pink Plaid shade. A nice pastel colour that suits my face tone.

Thank you for reading.
Bexmorts xx