Saturday, 20 September 2014

My favourite You Tube Channels


 
Favourite You Tube channels/People
 
1, HelloOctober, I like Suzie's videos as I like the style she does them in. The way she edits her videos is very good. She is very down to earth and such a lovely girl. I enjoy her Vlogs the most.
 
2, Zoella, Okay I don't think I need to write too much here as if you are a You Tube fan I am sure you have already heard of this young lady. I am obsessed with her and think she is such a nice girl and her videos always make me laugh and cheer me up especially if I am having a down day. I love both of her channels but the Vlog channel is my favourite at the moment. Daily Vlogs keeping me entertained throughout September.
 
3, Gemma Jade, A new You Tube channel and the one that introduced me to You Tube. I never knew all this You Tube and blogging stuff used to exist. One of my friends told me to check out Gemma Jade and this got me hooked. I have watched all of her videos and then had to explore more which then got me into all of my other favourites. Please check her out if you haven't done yet.
 
4, Gabriella, I noticed this one as she done a video with Zoella and now pops up in her videos quite a lot. She makes me laugh, she is absolutely crazy but that's what makes it fun to watch. Gabriella also has two channels and they are both really good.
 
5, Tanya Burr, Which again I am sure you have all heard of. She is a lovely girl and so nice in all her videos I love watching her current daily Vlogs of what she gets up to every day. Also cant wait to try her new Make Up range.
 
6, Dolly Bow Bow, Kate has just had a baby but I loved and enjoyed watching the build up in her life about this and then the new Vlog of her baby arriving was amazing to see. She Vlogs with her boyfriend and they are such a cute couple and it makes me a little jealous. :-)
 
7, Lily Melrose, Her videos can be quite short at times but still as good as the others. I like the way she edits her videos with the music in the background. She is such a cute, pretty girl and I love her style. She is my favourite style out of the eight favourites on this post.
 
8, Ally Valentine, I like her videos as I find them interesting. Sometimes she talks a lot about designer stuff which I cannot afford so this does not interest me as much. She has just started up a website so looking forward to viewing that and maybe buying some of her new clothing range.
 
I am looking for new channels to subscribe to so please comment and let me know your favourites.
 
Thanks for reading
Bexmorts xx