Thursday, 7 August 2014

Weekly Favourites 7th August 2014

Favourites 07.08.2014
 
 
1, Kisses For Breakfast
This is my current favourite song at the moment. So catchy and a feel good song. If you haven't listened to it yet have a listen you will love it. This song is by Melissa Steel.
 
2, Primark Necklace
I brought this in the new Primark in Bath a couple of weekends ago but wore it for the first time on Sunday. Looked so good on. Its a nice chunky necklace and only costs £2.00 such a bargain.
 
3, Palmolive Shower Milk
Nourishing delight with honey and moisturising milk, this smells so gorgeous like a holiday scent. so cheap and makes my skin all soft and clean.
 
4, Toni and Guy Heat Mist
This is a heat protecting spray. I got this last week and have just started using it as my current heat spray ran out. This has a lovely scent to it and makes my hair all soft once blow dried. I will be buying this again once this bottle runs out.
 
5, Eyelash Curlers
I have just only started using my eyelash curlers this week. They make a huge difference to the way my lashes look. Gorgeous eyes in seconds.
 
Thanks for reading
Bexmorts