Thursday, 21 August 2014

Weekly Favourites 21st August 2014

Favourites 21.08.2014
 
 
 
1, Aussie Hair Treatment
3 minute miracle hair treatment for colour treated hair. I have highlighted hair so and it needed a bit of a pick me up. I seen this and it only cost me £1.99 which is pretty cheap. I managed to get 2 uses out of this and used it once a week. I used this last night when I had my bath and I had so many comments about how my highlights were showing up today. Also makes my hair silky smooth.
 
2, Nando's
I went to Nando's last Friday with three of my friends. We have just had a new one built in the town next to me. This was the first time I have visited it since it opened. I am not a regular at Nando's so wasn't sure what to order. But I had the Peri-peri butterfly chicken with Peri-peri chips and Grilled Halloumi cheese. was so yummy and I want to go back soon. The restaurant has such a  great happy atmosphere.
 
 
3, Daisy Earrings
My new daisy earrings. I went to buy these about a month ago but the lady on the checkout didn't put them through the till and left them in the basket. When I got home I was gutted I hadn't got them. I went back 2 weeks later and purchased them. They are from Primark and I think they were £1.50 so cheap but look so nice when I wear them
 
 
4, Gabriella- Velvet Ghost
Gabriella Is my new You Tube favourite at the moment I love her channel and also her vlog channel. She makes me laugh and is so down to earth. Looking forward to watching her moving vlogs coming up soon. Check her out if you have not yet watched any of her videos yet.
Who is your favourite You Tube channel at the moment?
 
5, Tic Tacs
These new Tic Tacs are called Strawberry Fields and taste delicious. If you have not tried these yet you need to I promise you will like these. I handed some out to people at work today and everyone loved them. They also look cute as they are pink :-)
 
 
Thanks for reading
Bexmorts xxx