Sunday, 10 August 2014

The British Tag

Question 1
How many cups of tea do you have a day and how many sugars?
I drink about 4-5 cups of tea a day and in the evening I have a cup of Green Tea. I don't have any sugars in my tea as I am sweet enough hehe.

Question 2
Favourite part of your roast?
This has to be roasted parsnips as my top favourite. But I also love Yorkshire pudding, roast potatoes and mashed swede.

Question 3
Favourite dunking biscuit?
This had to be chocolate Hobnobs so delicious and even better when dunked in my tea.

Question 4
Favourite British Past?
So I am torn here between two. I love going to the beach summer or winter but I also love a traditional British Country pub with a burning fire. Ummm I think I will pick the pub as my favourite.

Question 5
Favourite word?
My word would have to be AMAZING and SERENDIPITY

Question 6
Cockney Ryme slang?
I would say Pete Tong.

Question 7
Favourite sweet?
This one is easy, it has to be Rhubarb and Custard. So yummy.

Question 8
What would your pub be called?
I cant think of anything witty here. So maybe something like The Mermaid Inn just cause it sounds cute.

Question 9
No 1 British person?
Currently my favourite British person would have to be Zoella as I have only just got into the You Tube world and blogging. But Zoella is my favourite at the moment.

Question 10
Favourite shop/restaurant?
Okay favourite shop would have to be Primark as I love the fashion for bargain prices. Keeps me trendy haha.
I don't really have a favourite restaurant I love pub grub though. So I would say pub meals is my favourite.

Question 11
What British song pops into your head?
Has to be Spice Girls 'Wannabe'

Question 12
Marmite?
YES YES YES. I love Marmite especially on toast for breakfast.

I tag you all that read this.

Thanks for reading
Bexmorts